Currently seeking: Multiple Licensed Mental Health Providers
Hours: Part-time and full-time option.
Requirements: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LPC
Experience with children and families
Minimum 1 - 2 years counseling experience
Seeking multiple Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
Hours: Part-time with full-time option.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities:
Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
Perform other related duties such as staff training, participating in team meetings, etc.
Requirements of Board Certified Behavior Analysts:
- Must hold an active PA state license (i.e. Behavior Specialist License, Board Certified Behavior Analyst ).
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Lehigh and/or Berks County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs
- Must be able to pass all relevant state clearances and required federal background checks (e.g. PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, state & federal criminal record and sex offender checks, PA driver’s license check, etc.)
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
For further employment inquires fill out the contact form or call us at 610-670-8800