Currently seeking: Multiple Licensed Mental Health Providers
Hours: Part-time and full-time option.
Requirements: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LPC
Experience with children and families
Minimum 1 - 2 years counseling experience
Seeking multiple Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
Hours: Part-time with full-time option.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities:
Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
Perform other related duties such as staff training, participating in team meetings, etc.
Requirements of Board Certified Behavior Analysts:
- Must hold an active PA state license (i.e. Behavior Specialist License, Board Certified Behavior Analyst ).
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Lehigh and/or Berks County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs
- Must be able to pass all relevant state clearances and required federal background checks (e.g. PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, state & federal criminal record and sex offender checks, PA driver’s license check, etc.)
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
For further employment inquires fill out the contact form or call us at 610-670-8800
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.